Tuesday, July 28, 2015

If I could just stay...

Hi Friends!

Do you ever say to yourself, "If I could just stay..."...for me it would be calm, organized, cheerful, consistent etc...as a mother on days like today...I have to remember of something called GRACE! (I don't think it's a coincidence that we named our daughter Grace)...little did I know how much I would need this word in my life at the time...

So GRACE means...to do honor or credit to by one's presence...WOW! I didn't realize that was one of the definitions of grace...so when if do say to yourself, "If I could just stay...remember that someone (maybe your husband, kids, friends, family)...don't care really if you're calm, organized, consistent...whatever...that they just want to be honored with your presence and be blessed by you being there with your good, your bad, and your ugliness at times...

So when you're sitting in your dining room, one kid was made to go take a nap (due to a meltdown), one is wanting to eat and you're tired (but you have a TON of things to do)...just sit back, breathe for a second and realize that GRACE wants to step in and let you know, that you're okay, you got this, you can do it...and then make a list of what you got to do and check it off...but if you don't get it all done...start over tomorrow and finish...


No comments:

Post a Comment