Thursday, July 30, 2015

Meal Planning...???


Hi Friends! So one of my weekly struggles is what are we going to eat at the Sanchez home...am I the only one?...please tell me I'm not alone...my hubby gets paid weekly, so I plan our meals out weekly with our weekly food budget...we currently are following Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace steps (another blog post to explain that)...anyway, but I really do struggle with what we are going to eat to stay in our food budget, eat good, have snacks and just be healthy...it always seems like the week never goes as planned and something always gets changed (so frustrating)...I've read many blogs and pinterest about meal planning and honestly, I still haven't found the one that works best for us yet...

So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! So as I sit here in my pjs on my couch, trying to get the energy to go get ready (our sweet girl has to be at VBS in 1 HOUR)...I"m trying to make a grocery list...my list is currently empty, we don't have many choices of grocery stores around my area...so I feel like I'm so limited...so I'm coming to you my followers and friends for your favorite, easy, inexpensive, good recipes and suggestions on making the weekly meal plan easier...

No comments:

Post a Comment