Wednesday, April 8, 2015

So..bored

Hi Friends!

I'm going to be completely open and honest...like always...do you ever just feel BORED or am I the only one...I have a wonderful husband, happy home, amazing kiddos...but I'm just bored. I want to do something crafty, something fun...without spending money or spending very little...

It seems like I start projects or have these "GREAT" ideas that always go wrong...like Pinterest fails...lol...I'm the QUEEN...so in a way, I've kinda given up doing crafts and stuff...in a way, I'm such a perfectionist...in a way I'm so disorganized...please tell me that I'm not the only one...

Being a wife and mom is not for the weak that's for sure (it's hard yet so very very rewarding)...I wouldn't trade it for anything...I just need to find something for "ME" time...

So does anyone have any suggestions on crafts to do or fun things that I won't mess up...LOL...


No comments:

Post a Comment