Thursday, October 8, 2015

Tried something new....

Hi friends!

So for many years...since I was in the Air Force...I've had back issues....only true relief have been awesome chiropractors...due to our budget right now, I haven't been able to go in a while (about 2 years...tears)...so this past Monday, we took the kiddos to a local park...while putting little man on the slide...I felt the pull in my lower back...so I've barely been walking the last couple of days...not been fun at all...my sweet hubby mentioned trying YOGA...so I did! I found a Christian Yoga Beginner Video and guess what...I really liked it! Here is the link to the video if you need it...Christian Yoga




On a funny note...little man is still nursing...so he thought it would be fun to nurse and climb through and on mommy during her stretching...life of a mommy...definitely creating my own little miracle...let me know if you try it and what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment