Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The ENCOURAGEMENT Series Part 1

Part 1 is about ENCOURAGEMENT for YOU...no matter what road you are on, your age, your family, what circumstances that you might be facing...

So I've been gathering some information and asking others on Facebook about ENCOURAGEMENT...here's what I've found:

  • First, Webster's dictionary defines ENCOURAGEMENT as follows: : the act of making something more appealing or more likely to happen : something that makes someone more determined, hopeful, or confident : something that makes someone more likely to do something
I like the second definition the best...something that makes someone more determined, hopeful or confident...what's does that mean to me? well, a lot of times, I, myself, need ENCOURAGEMENT...that ENCOURAGEMENT can come from my God's Word, my own thoughts or words, my hubby's, my children, my family, and my framily's (friends that are family) words...you know what, that's ok...ENCOURAGEMENT can go ALONG way...from a smile, to a "good job", to an "I just love you"...think about it...what or who encourages you? Every now and then, we all need a little ENCOURAGEMENT to press on to the next adventure, hurtle, struggle, or season in our life...

I asked on Facebook, the following:

  • so on my blog (www.myownlittlemiracle.blogspot.com)...I've felt led to start a mini-series on ENCOURAGEMENT...so my first question to all of you...if you could look back and tell your younger self one word of encouragement...what would it be?
    • Patience
    • Peace
    • Integrity
    • Faith
I heard this past week...in the middle of ENCOURAGEMENT is the word COURAGE!!! It takes courage to be yourself...I mean TRULY yourself...not someone every "thinks" or "wants you to be"...but TRULY YOU! You might not even know what "YOU" are...because you've been making yourself out to be what everyone wants you to be...so I challenge you, just like I challenge myself...find YOU this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment