Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Unexpected!

Hi Friends!

Ever feel like life is just plain unexpected on so many levels...It seems like in our life that it is so unexpected and unexplainable...and at times, all we can do is trust and stand on Romans 8:31...if God is for us, who can be against us and know that HIS best in being worked out...even when we don't understand...

So our nephew is having surgery (he's only 3) and he has the same condition that my hubby has, which is Arnold Chiari Malformation...so we decided to come visit my hubby's sister (my wonderful sister in love) to be here for them...so we drive 15 HOURS and the surgery was schedule for 2 days from our arrival...so we could have time to play, rest and enjoy each other's company...the next day, we find that his surgery has been moved from Tuesday to Friday...so the unexpected has happened...what to do...my hubby and I talked and decided to stay (everything worked out with work and the dogs back home...PRAISE GOD!)...so I guess God wanted us to have an unexpected vacation...

While visiting my hubby's family...being out of my comfort zone...I've come to realize that facebook has taken over my life...at times, it feels as though it has taken over every aspect of my life from how I feel about myself, to what I think of others, to how I handle situations, to comparing my life to others, to judging, to being offended, and so much more...I've decided to limit my own Facebook time from multiple times a day to just once if that....why do I really care what others are doing...other than to think that I'm not doing those things...good or bad...

So many unexpected things are happening...my grandpa and dad are fighting cancer...I hate cancer...it stinks! God has this! We are standing with them that they are healed and will beat this! It's going to be okay no matter what! So please stand with us on 1 Peter 2:24...HIS WOUNDS BECAME YOUR HEALING (Message)..I love how this is said...

While praying yesterday for my dad and grandpa...this songs comes to head...so randomly, yet from God...because we haven't watched Veggietales in a couple weeks...

so at times, when the unexpected happens...sit back, trust God, turn to those who matter most (family and framily: friends who are family) and know that in order to be all the God created us to be...to fulfill our potential...to be YOU...you gotta face the unexpected and hold on for the ride...and watch the video below...

Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment