Thursday, June 12, 2014

Clutter...Clutter...Clutter



Is it just me or does it feel like that your house clutter multiples overnight...it is so overwhelming...I'll have to confess, I think I'm somewhat of a pack rat...I'm sitting here at my computer looking around my dining room, wondering what am I going to do with all this stuff...

Our house isn't very big and I keep trying to think to myself that we're moving (we're not)...but maybe if I get that in my mindset, I will get rid of stuff to downsize. I go in other people's houses and they seem so organized and then I remember that I have 4 year old and 8 month old...so my living is full of toys (by the way, that's okay)...

I just don't know what to do with all the papers and just stuff...(and let's not even go in the basement..you might never come out)...

So today, I'm going to focus on one room and get it straightened out and organized (even if it takes me all day)...who's with me...let's get rid of junk, make a goodwill pile, try to sell some items on facebook, and make our houses our homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment