Friday, May 23, 2014

Glittery Tattoos...Princess Dresses...Forts...& Laundry...



So some might think that being a stay at home mom is all about laying around in your pjs all day, watching your favorite show, eating whatever whenever...let me set the record straight...it's NOTHING LIKE THAT...

Yes, you will probably find me in my pjs or comfy clothes...but most likely a shower is the last thing on my list for the day....Yes, you will probably find me watching my favorite show which instead of Law and Order SVU, it is now PBS Kids...Yes, you will probably find me eating "whatever" I can find in the quickest amount of time between nursing Little Man, playing littlest pet shop with my Princess, and sneaking to go potty, fold a load of laundry or doing some dishes...

I will be honest...the financial stress can be exhausting with only one income...so if you see me in the store with my notebook figuring out my coupons or if we can't do a lunch date or Chick-fil-a, please know that it's nothing against you...we're living like no one else so later we can truly live like no one else (thank you Dave Ramsey)...

So if you see me in my comfy clothes with some glitter tattoos in random places, followed by my Princess in her Princess dress in the grocery store, Walmart, or Chick-fil-A on special occasions....don't judge....please smile and ask how I'm doing (I might need it) and remember that I'm making the most out of the day....

So being a stay at home (& Thirty-One Consultant...if you want to check out my website go to www.mythirtyone.com/toneys) has it's challenges, rewards, tired moments (or days of sleepless nights) but overall it is such a blessing...




1 comment:

  1. lol.Yea, I finally got to shower yesterday while baby girl was sleeping and the hubby was home. It was 5 minutes, but hey I'm clean.

    ReplyDelete